Pinto Potts Blog
A holiday on board a cruise ship should be one of the most enjoyable and relaxing breaks that can be taken, many cruise ships take in a variety of locations and islands allowing guests to explore numerous new places in between their time on board the ship.
Unfortunately, as with any holiday, things don’t always go to plan and cruise ship accidents can (and do) happen.
With the sheer size of cruise ships and the fact they are constantly moving while at sea it can be easy for accidents to happen to passengers while they are on board.
Some of the most common cruise ship accidents that lead to a claim are detailed below:
- Slips and trips when moving around the ship
- Injuries following cruise ship accidents
- Accidents when embarking or disembarking the cruise ship
- Injuries from falling items on board the cruise ship
- Food poisoning from items consumed on board
- Illness contracted on board a cruise ship
Anyone hurt in a cruise ship accident should seek legal advice about making a claim for compensation. However, it is essential that the person injured deals with a specialist Solicitor who has experience of handling similar cases.
Pinto Potts are expert personal injury Solicitors who can help anyone who has been hurt while on a cruise ship holiday, for information and free advice about making a claim call 0800 316 4434.