How we can make a difference to you
Why should you choose Pinto Potts to represent your Personal Injury Claim?
We’ll give you 5 good reasons.
1. Over 25 years of success, and exceeding client expectations.
You can be sure that the insurance company is going to hire the best lawyer they can find to fight your claim. Pinto Potts has won thousands of cases, in and out of court, against the biggest insurance companies for over 25 years, winning much needed compensation for injured people just like you.
We’re here to help you. And you’ll be glad you have us on your side.
2. Pinto Potts will get you the maximum compensation, with no financial risk to you*.
You need to beware of firms who will “under settle” your claim ( ie advise you to settle too soon, for too little). They are driven by volume and throughput. At Pinto Potts we treat each and every client’s situation as unique, and will act in your best interest at all times. This is our promise to you.
We have won millions of pounds for our clients, and with our ‘No Win No Fee’ agreements there’s no financial risk even if your claim is unsuccessful*.
3. We have a strong commitment to “Put Things Right”, and are willing to fight long and hard for you.
Pinto Potts has an outstanding reputation for helping victims of accidents and negligence. We have seen thousands of people’s lives shattered in an instant, and have felt very privileged to be able to help our clients successfully rebuild their lives with the expert legal, financial and medical support we can offer.
Some Solicitors will receive a denial of Liability and then close their file. At Pinto Potts we are prepared to fight every inch of the way for our clients, to obtain an admission of liabilty, or to issue Court Proceedings and get a successful outcome before a Judge.
We will go the distance for you to “Put Things Right“. Try us and find out.
4. The Solicitor you chose Will make a Difference.
We understand how stressful and often devastating accidents, injuries and illnesses can be, especially when they were caused by someone else’s negligence. We know how much you need top quality, expert advice and support, as well as a tireless advocate on your side, fighting hard for the compensation you need to make the best recovery possible, in the shortest amount of time. Pinto Potts delivers on all counts.
But don’t take our word for it. Visit our dedicated Personal Injury website at http://www.pintopottspersonalinjury.co.uk and let our Client Stories and Testimonials show you first-hand how genuinely pleased our clients have been.
Our “Client Stories” include many where other lawyers said:
• the case could not be won, but we won
• the award would be very small, but we won a significant sum
• the case was too difficult/risky/time consuming, but we put our client’s interests first
But it is what our clients have to say that matters most. Our “Testimonials” are from real people that came to us after illness or injury, and we delivered results far exceeding their expectations. For example, a client from Southampton wrote:
“Just a few words to thank you for your professionalism in the way you handled my case and the way you put my interests first. It was a nice change to deal with someone who cares and once again thank you for a first class service”
You owe it to yourself to call us first.
5. We will treat you with respect and your injury with compassion.
Pinto Potts has built its outstanding reputation by delivering the best possible advice and the maximum compensation possible.
We are a firm of lawyers, not case-processors. You will deal with one experienced Personal Injury Lawyer from start to finish. And that lawyer will provide you with approximately 20 years of Personal Injury legal insight and expertise.
You can trust Pinto Potts to provide the highest level of professional expertise and support, as well as genuine care and compassion, in a jargon-free and friendly environment. You can take comfort in knowing that we’ll be with you every step of the way.
* Subject to entering into a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement in conjunction with a QLS approved insurance policy and complying with your responsibilities under its terms.
If you think that you may have been mis-sold PPI, we can make the reclaim process straightforward and stress-free for you. Let us help you put your money back in your pocket, where it belongs.
Visit our dedicated PPI Website at www.pintopottsreclaim.co.uk for more information.
We can help to Put things Right by recovering your mis-sold payment protection insurance on loans, credit cards and mortgages. Our dedicated team of experts will handle your claim quickly and efficiently on a ‘No win, No fee’ basis. Call us today on 0800 316 4434 or 01252 361 200!
In addition to fighting to “Put things Right” for individuals across the UK, Pinto Potts is also here to take care of other important legal issues that may arise.
How can we help you?
At Pinto Potts we pride ourselves in offering a creative, sympathetic and supportive approach to the following:
- Pre-nuptial and pre-civil partnership agreements)
- Divorce and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Children’s issues
- Relationship breakdown of unmarried couples
Our commitment to you
- Good, sound, expert advice
- Member of the Law Society’s Family Law Panel
- Accredited Specialist with Resolution
- Practicing Family Mediator
- Personal service, tailored to your needs
- One point of contact throughout your case
- Same day response to phone calls and emails
- Flexible, to accommodate your schedule
- With you every step of the way
- We have your best interests at heart
- Our rates are transparent and competitive, with no surprises
Contact us today for a FREE 30 Minute Consultation!
At Pinto Potts, we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Advantages of Using Us:
- Proactive Lawyers with your best interests at heart
- Friendly and Approachable
- Personal Contact with your Lawyer
- Excellent Value for Money
- Over 25 years of Local Knowledge
- Convenient offices with free parking
- Fast and Efficient Specialists
- Law Society Accreditation
- Confidence in our High standard of work and Customer service
Pinto Potts Solicitors have secured membership to the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme – the mark of excellence for the home buying process. It is only open to member of the Law Society who meet the demanding standards set by the scheme and has the support of the Council of Mortgage Lenders, the Building Societies Association, Legal Ombudsman and the Association of British Insurers.
Call us today on 0800 316 4434 or 01252 361200 for a FREE Quote!
Advantages of Using Us:
- FREE Home visits*
- FREE Will storage
- Friendly and approachable
- Service tailored to meet your individual needs and circumstances
- Excellent value for money
If you die without a will it is almost certain that your wealth will not be distributed to your family and friends in the way you would wish. This is because specific rules – known as the intestacy rules – have to be followed in the absence of specific instructions from you. Speak to a solicitor today and get the answers you need to protect your assets and your loved ones.
Our services include:
- Wills, Trusts & Probate
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
Call us today for FREE Initial Advice on 0800 316 4434 or 01252 361200!
*subject to location