Child Brain Injury Claims
“If your child has suffered a brain injury as a result of someone else’s negligence then you may be able to make a claim for compensation” Gerard Sanders, Solicitor
Child Brain Injury Claim Solicitors
Our specialist child brain injury solicitors have the experience and specialist skills to identify hidden complexities that other less specialised law firms may miss. By contacting Pinto Potts, you will ensure that your child’s injury case is investigated thoroughly, by child brain injury lawyers with over 25 years of experience.
In the eyes of the law, children are inherently different to adults, so it is important that you speak with a solicitor who understands child brain injury claims. Our child brain injury solicitors can provide immediate support and assistance in areas ranging from financial support, to rehabilitation, to housing adaptations:
- Expert legal advice, based upon our many years of experience in working for children with head and brain injuries and their families.
- Rehabilitation opportunities secured to help your child recover and optimise his/her quality of life.
- Financial support, including interim payments to assist you with rehabilitation and expenses.
- Home visits, if they are more convenient to you.
- Frequent and jargon-free communication, to ensure you are fully aware of what is happening with your child’s claim.
- Passion and dedication, working in your best interests, to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation that you will need.
Our specialist services ensure that every child’s future is correctly assessed and fully protected.
Our specialist personal injury lawyers will provide you with free initial advice on your compensation claim and with our No Win No Fee agreements there’s no financial risk to you if your claim is unsuccessful*.
We are able to help you claim for compensation if your child has suffered a brain injury.
Visit our dedicated Personal Injury website www.pintopottspersonalinjury.co.uk
- Talk to someone now 24/7. Call 0800 316 4434
- Request a Callback
- Email us
* Subject to entering into a ‘No Win No Fee’ agreement in conjunction with a QLS approved insurance policy and complying with your responsibilities under its terms.